Hydrafacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with little-to-no downtime.
The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and generally non-irritating. As with most procedures, visible results from HydraFacial will vary from person to person.
Adding a booster to your hydrafacial will give you maximum results.
The Hydrafacial with the dermabuilder booster is just £139 until the end of June!!
Minimizes signs of aging and recharges skin with a patented combination of peptides.
What to expect:
• Your skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity.
• You may experience tingling and stinging in the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within a few hours.
• Client experiences may vary. Some clients may experience a delayed onset of these symptoms.
• You will likely see results immediately after treatment and your skin may feel smooth and hydrated for one to four weeks with appropriate home care to maintain treatment results.
• The skin is more susceptible to sunburn/sun damage. Avoid excessive sun exposure and use a minimum of SPF 40 sunscreen.
Hydrafacial is also one of the most popular Men’s Treatments that we provide. Book yours today!
Call the Clinic 01517350739